Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Blogging

Blogging – nowadays it seems everyone blogs, well almost anyone, and if they don’t blog they email or text. I have had many talks with my daughter about writing etiquette. I remind her often that you always need to think of what you will write carefully because once it is written you may regret it and then what can you do? Saying things and writing them are now different. Many times in conversation people may not remember the exact words but when in black and white you have no question about it. Things can be saved by the recipient and or reader so there is no disputing it.
That being said, blogging can be a good thing…at least I think so. If you have a public forum to display your writings than you should expect, others to read it, or at least hope. With my blog if something is on a personal level I try to keep it positive, even events that may have not been enjoyable. I think I have learned from all my experiences and relationships in life, making me a better person.
Hopefully this blog is helpful to at least one person, if not helpful maybe entertaining….yeah entertaining.

No comments: