Friday, January 9, 2009

Update

Currently my youngest brother, Paul 22, is in route to Iraq for his 2nd tour so I will be posting more here soon. During his 1st tour I spent lots of time looking at sites, reading news, and looked up things daily to find out anything to do with his troop, his FOB or his general area. This almost was at the point of an obsession but I did end up with lots of information that we would not have had and I met, through the internet, many nice caring people who steered me the right way. I had an address before Paul knew it and we were sending mail. If anything just keep him and all our troops in your prayers until they all return home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am always praying for our troops!

Anonymous said...

Prayers for Paul and the troops always...
Love, Kathy