Friday, January 16, 2009

Photos

If you come from a family that has had divorces and remarriages, long lost cousins or a really great friend who flew in from Australia you may want to consider writing a list of professional pictures you want. We have a large family and at my brothers wedding my sister didn’t get in any of the posed photos. They were taken all evening randomly but she was dealing with a sick flower girl and no on thought about it until it was too late. At the church family photos were taken but not enough time was allotted, the limo was waiting and the reception, so we left thinking we would gather again but it didn’t happen.
Make a list ahead, have both of you make one, ask the mom to make one and compare, then compile to create one. I will be photographing a wedding in a few weeks and I plan on going by my list, plus taking many random shots as well, but I do not want to forget an important person to the bride / groom.
Photobucket
added 2/9/09 from the wedding that I took the photos, I love this one!

No comments: