Thursday, December 4, 2008

November Pick

For November I picked some new items that I tried and an old favorite
Dial Yogurt (hand soap) I tried this because someone had it not because I was in the grocery store and thought “wow, Dial has a yogurt”. It is the consistency of yogurt and works just like any other soap but, trust me, it smells good and feels good. Okay I’m geeky but whatever, you will think the same thing…geek!.
Photobucket
Kebler Almond Crescent Cookies – they are in a blue box and only out this time of year. These cookies are so good; I load up when I see them. If you like almond flavor you will love these. Darn Kebler elves making me fat!
Avon Spa Callas Remover – I know, gross, but this product is awesome and worth all $8 it cost me. For those of you who live in Florida and really should have your feet always looking ready to be bare…not in Crocs please, this thing is great. Get it and get rid of those funky looking things you put in flip flops.
Photobucket

No comments: