Thursday, December 4, 2008

K9 Picking

K9’s
Becoming a dog owner should be on a whim. Most of us dog lovers grew up with a favorite Fido and may remember a particular breed. Just keep in mind you also need to remember that you were a kid and you may only remember the good. When choosing a breed you need to look into it completely because you are making a commitment for at least 10 years. I have always been a medium to large size dog lover but my husband and I almost changed that one year. We already had a Rottweiler and were looking for a 2nd dog. Miniature Pinschers seems cute and even close in color to Rotts. We had our next family member picked out when all of sudden the most ear piercing noise came from outside. It was the mom of the puppies and she was going crazy, but not as crazy as I would have owning one like her. We quickly changed our mind and left empty handed. I like the deep bark the larger dog makes and others love the small breeds. Either way remember you will have the dog awhile.

Dogs cannot eat grapes! Why? I don’t know but they can’t!

No comments: