Friday, September 5, 2008

Am Puke

Morning Sickness – well for me ALL day sickness, at least in my first pregnancy. It was a good sign that things were as they should but it sucked! I ended up losing weight up until around 5 months along. Smells were the worst. One day at work I puked Sprite so much that I didn’t drink it for years, I like the Sprite in you, ya right! I tried to stick to very plain foods during those times and kept crackers on hand. Everyone had a cure for my morning sickness or some home remedy you just have to find what works for you and stick with it. I tried to stay cool, temperature wise, and not move around a lot. Signs coming on I didn’t take lightly and rested when needed. Well it took me almost fainting in line at the grocery line to listen to my body. My husband was not allowed to make any food that would smell to me, especially things from the ocean! I remember the month it was over…I pigged out, and ended up finally putting on weight.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Peppermint works well and is easy to carry around :)