Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Quotes

Opportunity dances with those who are already on the dance floor
You become successful the moment you start moving toward a worthwhile goal
Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
A loyal sister is worth a thousand friends
One of the best things about being an adult is the realization that you can share with your sister and still have plenty for yourself.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.If you look like your passport picture, you probably need the trip.Men are from earth. Women are from earth. Deal with it.Opportunities always look bigger going than coming.People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it
You may make mistakes but you are not a failure until you start blaming someone else
Have the courage to live, anyone can die
I have never had a bad day when I didn't choose to
Don’t push the river it flows by itself
The smallest deed is better than the greatest intention
To talk without thinking is to shoot without aiming
Happiness is not wanting everything but wanting what you have
If you want the rainbow you've got to put up with the rain
The early bird gets the worm but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese
It is easy to take liberty for granted when you have never had it taken from you
He who has not Christmas in his hear will never find it under a tree
Of all the things I wear, my expression is the most important.
The best vitamin for making friends: B-1
I should keep my words soft and sweet in case I have to eat them.
The heaviest thing I can carry is a grudge.
One thing I can give and still keep: my word.
One thing I can't recycle is wasted time.
The happiest people don't necessarily have the best Of everything;
they just make the best of everything they have
Life isn't about how to survive the storm,
but how to dance in the rain.
Photobucket
Nothing to do with quotes but I love this photo I took in North Florida

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great for scrapbooking - you can find more on those kinds of sites. THanks.