Thursday, October 2, 2008

Going in a Group - Planning

Most of the time I have been to theme parks it is in groups – just because our family is so large and local. The best thing to do is let everyone know its okay to split up and meet at a certain spot. Teens are not going to enjoy standing in line to meet Ariel or Tinkerbelle. Make sure you pick a place everyone knows and a flexible time. Another plus to staying on site, some can even leave to rest and come back. We did that during our Christmas 06 Magic Kingdom trip. Several of the adult “nappers” left and returned in time for the fireworks. It worked out for everyone. I also like to look into show times and at a park map if I am not familiar with the layout. Years ago we went with a group to Sea World never bothering to stop and look at the information on the map (even though I wanted to). We ended up missing all the main shows and wandered around aimlessly, I was not happy and it hasn’t happened since. So even though it takes a few minutes and everyone wants to see / do as much as possible I think it’s worth it to take the time to make a plan.
Photobucket *Magic Kingdom

No comments: