Sunday, October 5, 2008

Charging

One of the easiest things you can do to go green, and it will save you lots of money, is buy a battery recharger. The year I got my digital camera was the same year I got my 8 hour charger. Anyone that takes photos knows you go through lots of batteries, and the worst is when you are out and that shot doesn’t wait. I later purchased a 15 minute charger which is my preference. Initially the cost is high to get set up but trust me, it saves you very quickly. I recommend one that will charge different sizes. My new camera has its own Nikon rechargeable battery, my husband purchased 2 additional ones so I am always ready to take photos. Keep them charged, keep extras ready to go and you will never have to worry about it again…just remember where you put them, I’m missing like 4!
Photobucket
*My battery chargers

No comments: