Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Skydiving on the Space Coast

Sky Diving – for my husbands 27th birthday I surprised him with skydiving trip. We went out from Titusville north of Melbourne across from the Space Center. Our training was quick and before I knew it we were boarding the small plane. I was the last one on. I was nervous when the door wasn’t shut…duh we are jumping out! As our plane climbed altitude I could swear everyone could hear my heart beating rapidly but just as we reached our height for the dive I relaxed and was ready. Now if you are going to go sky diving, pay the money for photos and video because people might not believe you ever jumped. While quickly descending we were both able to soak in the view of the river below and KSC. It was breath taking in more than one way.
Photobucket

No comments: